Freedom4U Film Contest
Welcome to the 12th Annual South Bay High School Film Contest
Films will be scored on a 100-point scale in the following categories:
- 25 points for TECHNICAL SKILLS - Is the viewer able to see and hear it without being distracted?
- 25 points for CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND ACTING Are the characters clearly developed and did the filmmaker get the most out of his/her actors?*Not applicable for News Packages
- 25 points for CLEARNESS OF CONCEPT OR VISION -Is the viewer able to clearly understand the filmmaker’s point of view?
- 25 points for OVERALL FILM- Did the film work when it was all put together?
Films must fit into one of the six (6) categories:
1. Music Video
6. Broadcast Journalism New Package
( News Package cannot exceed two- minutes)
CASH PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED!
Subject matter in films must be ‘appropriate for a school environment’ and be free of derogatory situations and stereotypes based on race, religion, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc.
Deadline: Films Due by Dec. 16, 2016
After you have submitted your information and payed your fee, please mail your film to: 336 Tejon Place, PVE, CA. 90274
Make sure to include your contact information